Introducing the 1st annual Great Agency Challenge with TACK10 and the CNE: an event which put Toronto’s best and brightest marketing agencies to the test at Canada’s largest and oldest fair. The prize? The CNE Agency Cup and a special experience at the Sheepdog’s concert!
Not only did this event showcase exciting exhibits, brand partnerships, games and food variety, it was a chance to bring together a creative like-minded group of people to network, to be inspired and to experience the fair through the eyes of both a guest and brand partner of the CNE.
Through TACK10’s journey with the CNE, we have already worked with numerous agencies in delivering on-site activations and media plans for the partnerships we have developed together. As a team, we look forward to continuing to grow and discover amazing opportunities to maximize value for all brand partners and their respective agencies, and most importantly, the 1.5 million guests passing through the gates each year! The Great Agency Challenge gave others the opportunity to experience these partnerships and their value throughout the CNE grounds.
The Great Agency Challenge:
• A CNE-wide scavenger hunt challenge showcasing a number of partnerships:
• Get a picture taking a bite of the Frank’s Red Hot Sauce Red Bun Burger at Bacon Nation in the Food Building
• Ride the mechanical bull at the Coors Banquet Country Saloon
• Score high playing the popular game, ARMS by Nintendo Switch.
• Get over $100 worth of “credit” at Meridian’s Match & Win game which rewards players on their score when they open a Meridian bank account
• A wild, wacky, hilarious photo
• The biggest prize from the Midway
• Pitch a winning partnership idea with the CNE and a potential brand to win it all
• A feast of popular CNE food options, including the Colossal Onion, Tiny Tom’s donuts and the infamous chicken feet
• Special viewing experience of the Sheepdogs concert at Bandshell Park on the Molson Canadian Big Rig
• Winners took home the “CNE Agency Cup” and received a backstage experience with The Sheepdogs
To see the photos from the event, please visit the TACK10 Facebook page for a full album covering the highlights of the event. If you have any additional photos that are too hilarious to pass up, send them to us at email@example.com!
Laura Richard, Executive Vice President of TACK10 shared with attendees post-event, “The CNE, as we hope you experienced, has evolved over the last few years while staying true to its roots and values, namely; Family & Friendship, Food and Fun. [The CNE] provides the widest array of brands a safe environment to share an engaging narrative with an audience that attends to explore and discover.”
To learn more about the partners on site at the CNE, check out the rest of our 18 days of CNE blog series and stay tuned for the remaining five featured partners!