Nothing goes better together than soda pop and carnivals. As a longstanding partner of the Canadian National Exhibition, Coca-Cola has been maximizing the opportunity for guests to refresh and share in incredible experiences at The Ex since the 1950s (see below in this CNE Heritage photo, two kids cooling down with the help of Coca-Cola).
This year Coca-Cola is on-site showcasing its incredible depth of products with the Coca-Cola Freestyle activation in the CNE Food Building. Tracy Culleton, Vice President of Strategy at TACK10 says, “the activation is a great way to introduce and trial new products. I noticed a lot of families having fun with the customizability of the Freestyle machines and comparing flavour combinations.”
For many years, Coca-Cola has been the CNE’s exclusive non-alcoholic beverage partner and the popularity of the Freestyle activation goes to show the volume of beverages consumed at the CNE each year. Whether it is to cool off from the summer heat, or to pair with a hot dog and fries, everyone loves to #shareacoke!
Enhancing its digital and social presence at the CNE, this year Coca-Cola is also offering contesting for two lucky CNE guests to win a VIP experience at Bandshell Park for Tribe Called Red. Guests enter by participating in an Instagram contest to show their friends which Coca-Cola product is their favourite. Winners will be announced August 30th, and instructions to participate can be found here.
• Presenting Partner of the Canadian National Exhibition with exclusivity as non-alcoholic beverage partner
• Coca-Cola Freestyle activation at the CNE Food Building
• Coca-Cola products integrated across all CNE food vendors and concessionaires
• Branded satellite locations across the CNE grounds maximize accessibility to Coca-Cola brands
• CNE and Coca-Cola Instagram challenge to win a VIP concert experience at Bandshell Park for Tribe Called Red
• Coca-Cola VIP tent at Bandshell park to share in exciting concert experiences
Laura Richard, Executive Vice President of TACK10 says, “On an annual basis Coke leverages the CNE to engage directly with consumers; this includes sampling new products like Coca-Cola Zero Sugar as well as bringing their brand platform to life through activations and contesting. It is great to work with both the product and brand teams at Coke to bring their partnership to life for CNE guests in a meaningful way every year!”
Participate in the Coca-Cola “Snap Post Play” Instagram challenge before August 30th to win the Coca-Cola VIP experience at Tribe Called Red! Don’t forget to #shareacokeattheCNE with @letsgototheex and @cocacola_ca.