Pride Marine Group is making waves at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE)! As presenting partner of the CNE, Pride Marine Group created opportunities for boat lovers old and new to experience the boating lifestyle in Ontario.
Tyler Nickel, Director of Sales and Marketing at Pride Marine Group says, “Our goals at the CNE are to raise awareness and encourage the general public to get involved in the boating lifestyle.” CNE patrons had the opportunity to explore the interiors of boats on-site in the heart of the home show and at a satellite location by the entrance to the waterfront. Nickel says, “People love boats and they love to talk about the boats they have in their family or with their friends. Providing guests with the opportunity to talk to our specialists on-site is rewarding for them as well as for our specialists and many have expressed interest in coming up to one of our marines for a test drive.”
Laura Richard, TACK10’s Executive Vice President said, “Pride Marine is helping to connect the CNE Waterfront with Exhibition Place. You will see Nautique boats in the water throughout the CNE thanks to Pride”. Laura and the TACK10 team are amazed by the calibre of talented athletes that take part in the waterfront show each year. This weekend, the seats were packed with patrons eagerly awaiting the incredible tricks by the watersports performers from Skee School. Through this integrated partnership, Pride is extending the CNE into the Toronto waterfront and giving patrons an exciting opportunity to experience the boating lifestyle!
• “Meet and greet” activation in the Enercare Centre with opportunity to explore and discuss the boats with boating specialists
• 15+ boats on the CNE grounds
• Presenting Partner of the CNE Aquarama shows on the waterfront with support from boat manufacturer, Nautique from August 18th to September 4th (schedule here)
• Waterfront show showcases Pride boats and talented water skiers, wakeboarders and fly-boarders from the all Canadian “Skee School”
• Supporting Partner of the Nautique WWA World Wakeboard Championships presented by Rockstar Energy, to be hosted at the CNE Waterfront from August 24th to August 27th which will bring in the world’s best watersports athletes for a major international championship
Nickel closed the conversation with TACK10 by saying, “We have been coming for many years and the Exhibition truly is an incredible opportunity to showcase Pride Marine Group and our boats to millions of people in Ontario!”
Pride Marine Group will be on-site until the end of the CNE on September 4th. Shows run daily on the waterfront at 3pm and 6pm EST and don’t forget to take a picture in your favourite Pride boat with the hashtags #cne #waterfront and #pridemarinegroup!